I checked the weather forecast for this week, and it seems like fall is finally starting this Wednesday:
It’s been 90+ degrees here almost everyday, and finally, it’s going back down to the 70s! This makes me so happy. So happy that I want to start a KAL! (that was pretty cheesy…)
Since I have two sweater patterns out already in Knitty and Twist Collective this year, I thought it would be fun to knit those together.
I know that some people started knitting Gentle Teresa as their Ravellenics projects, so if you haven’t finished them on time, this will be a great way to get them done! Most importantly, I’ll be here knitting too so I can provide quicker and hopefully better explanation if you have any questions about the pattern.
Here are the details:
FALL 2012 KAL “Andover” or “Gentle Teresa”
- Pick a pattern: Either Andover or Gentle Teresa.
- Get the materials ready by 8/31/2012
- KAL Starts on 9/1/2012!!
- KAL Ends on 12/15/2012.
- Prize: For the first 20 people that finish, I will compile a list and randomly pick 3 people for prizes. Prizes will be revealed on 8/30/2012.
- Leave a comment here, email me using the Contact Us form, or pm me on Ravelry to join the KAL. Please provide your Ravelry ID and/or Email Address so that I can contact you.
- On 8/30/2012, when I reveal the prizes, I’ll create a blog post so you can leave comments and questions as we proceed with the KAL.
Looking forward to hearing from you!