I’m currently working on Yarn Chef’s 60% Merino/40% Bamboo fiber right now. The colors are gorgeous and bamboo is really pleasant to spin. I’m going to make this a 2-ply lace weight yarn for a shawlette. Question: when your flyer only came with one set/side of hooks, is there any way I can wind the yarn onto the bobbin more evenly? I decided to not get a WW for my Kiwi and instead just save the money for a Matchless later. Perhaps I should get a sliding hook flyer that was made for Kiwi 2?
- Zz woke up at 7:05, out the door by 7:20 got to work at 7:40. Zzzzzzzz #sleepy #daylightsaving 1 day ago
- Is it just me or grapefruit juice+coconut milk tastes like Yakult? 6 days ago
- i can't believe there is no way to manage 2 instagram accounts on android os. SIGH. 1 week ago
- Candy and Bagel at home :) instagram.com/p/lD4B-bsvrq/ 1 week ago
- how do people live in a rainy place all the time? #socal #socalstorm #socalweather 1 week ago