I’m currently working on Yarn Chef’s 60% Merino/40% Bamboo fiber right now. The colors are gorgeous and bamboo is really pleasant to spin. I’m going to make this a 2-ply lace weight yarn for a shawlette. Question: when your flyer only came with one set/side of hooks, is there any way I can wind the yarn onto the bobbin more evenly? I decided to not get a WW for my Kiwi and instead just save the money for a Matchless later. Perhaps I should get a sliding hook flyer that was made for Kiwi 2?
- Poor thing... RT @KTLA: Hungry Bear Raids Trash Cans in Arcadia Neighborhood bit.ly/16NXmCQ http://t.co/chbxzyajFJ 8 hours ago
- Lovely morning. Went to bed late last night after the ballet class & cooking for doggies for the wk. Zzz on the train now. 9 hours ago
- RT @NYLONJAPAN: MIUMIUの2013秋冬コレクション。ポルカドットにストライプの組み合わせが絶妙♪ instagram.com/p/ZnIURySscO/ 9 hours ago
- RT @JackNoyesKNBC: Prosecutors to retry 5 former Bell city officials already convicted of misappropriating public funds by collecting huge… 18 hours ago
- Whew.. rant over. On the lighter note, working on updating an old design for upcoming project. 18 hours ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri cardigan colette crochet design fall fashion Finished FO handknit handmade handspun In progress Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids Knitting knitty knitwear korea LA lace merino pattern pink purple ravelry sewing shawl shawls socks spakal spinning spinningwheel Sweater twistcollective vest WIPs wool yarn