I’m currently working on Yarn Chef’s 60% Merino/40% Bamboo fiber right now. The colors are gorgeous and bamboo is really pleasant to spin. I’m going to make this a 2-ply lace weight yarn for a shawlette. Question: when your flyer only came with one set/side of hooks, is there any way I can wind the yarn onto the bobbin more evenly? I decided to not get a WW for my Kiwi and instead just save the money for a Matchless later. Perhaps I should get a sliding hook flyer that was made for Kiwi 2?
- Need to put down emergency contact for Candy. Omg! Having to think abt the "what if"s in case something happens to us is disturbing! 12 hours ago
- Well we are here. I think it has been a million years since the last time we watched a movie in the theater. #captainamerica #tgif 1 day ago
- #PrayforSouthKorea #sewol it breaks my heart that the rescue effort has been called off due to weather. 2 days ago
- RIP all those who were on #Sewol to Jeju Island.... 3 days ago
- I'm at John Wayne Airport (SNA) - @johnwayneair (Santa Ana, CA) w/ 11 others 4sq.com/OJpJuA 1 week ago