I’m currently working on Yarn Chef’s 60% Merino/40% Bamboo fiber right now. The colors are gorgeous and bamboo is really pleasant to spin. I’m going to make this a 2-ply lace weight yarn for a shawlette. Question: when your flyer only came with one set/side of hooks, is there any way I can wind the yarn onto the bobbin more evenly? I decided to not get a WW for my Kiwi and instead just save the money for a Matchless later. Perhaps I should get a sliding hook flyer that was made for Kiwi 2?
- #lunchtime #knitting where are you guys knitting?! instagram.com/p/nL0XCGiWnM/ 11 hours ago
- "While the E.U. has banned or regulated more than 1,300 ingredients in personal care products, the U.S. has only banned 11." #goop 12 hours ago
- Read on #goop. This is scary: the federal government has not passed a law to regulate the personal care industry since 1938. #greenliving 12 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday: it must've been a special day because I'm wearing makeup here. #hanbok… instagram.com/p/nLdbxGCWkC/ 14 hours ago
- #throwbackthursday : approx 5 days before the California bar exam, July 2009. #tbtd #barexam #lawschool instagram.com/p/nLW8emCWpz/ 15 hours ago