Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- #thiscantbehappening #winter #cold #irvine #California instagram.com/p/hqmybZsvl0/ 1 day ago
- next year's halloween, I think I'm gonna dress up as Santa. 3 days ago
- RT @NBCLA: Freeze warnings across Southern California are expected to extend into next week 4.nbcla.com/18bvfiO 3 days ago
- Cheering the hubby on his trip to Asia with my cheesy korean selfie pose. :) #asian #victory #korean… instagram.com/p/hgm_ydsvhY/ 4 days ago
- Nachos and tacos. (at @LaSirenaGrillOh) 4sq.com/1eBVM7E 1 week ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri bar exam Berroco california cardigan colette colettepatterns crochet design designs diminishing rib cardigan downton abbey dress fall fashion fiber Finished FO gentleteresa giveaway handknit handmade handspun In progress interweave Interweave Knits Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids kiwi Knitting knitty knitwear korea korean LA lace lady mary law merino moving pattern petitepurls pink purple ravelry roving sewing shawl shawls shopping socks spakal spinning spinningwheel summer Superwash Sweater tdf2013 tnna tourdefleece travel trip tunic twistcollective vest wedding WIPs wool yarn