Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- next year's halloween, I think I'm gonna dress up as Santa. 13 hours ago
- RT @NBCLA: Freeze warnings across Southern California are expected to extend into next week 4.nbcla.com/18bvfiO 22 hours ago
- Cheering the hubby on his trip to Asia with my cheesy korean selfie pose. :) #asian #victory #korean… instagram.com/p/hgm_ydsvhY/ 1 day ago
- Nachos and tacos. (at @LaSirenaGrillOh) 4sq.com/1eBVM7E 5 days ago
- I know I know. It rained for like an hour but I have no other excuse to wear them! #starbucks… instagram.com/p/hTnWiCMvtM/ 6 days ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri bar exam Berroco california cardigan colette colettepatterns crochet design designs diminishing rib cardigan downton abbey dress fall fashion fiber Finished FO gentleteresa giveaway handknit handmade handspun In progress interweave Interweave Knits Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids kiwi Knitting knitty knitwear korea korean LA lace lady mary law merino moving pattern petitepurls pink purple ravelry roving sewing shawl shawls shopping socks spakal spinning spinningwheel summer Superwash Sweater tdf2013 tnna tourdefleece travel trip tunic twistcollective vest wedding WIPs wool yarn