Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- Is it just me or grapefruit juice+coconut milk tastes like Yakult? 3 days ago
- i can't believe there is no way to manage 2 instagram accounts on android os. SIGH. 5 days ago
- Candy and Bagel at home :) instagram.com/p/lD4B-bsvrq/ 5 days ago
- how do people live in a rainy place all the time? #socal #socalstorm #socalweather 6 days ago
- Are you happy? wp.me/phqrM-xH 6 days ago