Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- #peonies from #traderjoes were on sale for 2.99 per 3 stems! But cashier gave me another bunch for… instagram.com/p/avY0UFsvrq/ 6 hours ago
- Wellmade clothing wp.me/phqrM-r7 23 hours ago
- TNNA Weekend fb.me/xvWOL0Yf 1 day ago
- TNNA Weekend wp.me/phqrM-qP 1 day ago
- My people would be ashamed of me but yes I bought #kimchi from #traderjoes but guess what? The package… instagram.com/p/as0zQNMvpo/ 1 day ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri cardigan colette crochet design fall fashion Finished FO handknit handmade handspun In progress Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids Knitting knitty knitwear korea LA lace merino pattern pink purple ravelry sewing shawl shawls socks spakal spinning spinningwheel Sweater twistcollective vest WIPs wool yarn