Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- Big women need to be included in the fashion world yes. But don't turn it around and start badmouthing thin women either. Its JUST AS BAD. 8 hours ago
- Titles like that just perpetuate people's dependency on numbers. "Size" is arbitrary-most ready to wear are in vanity sizing anyway! 8 hours ago
- Again, I'm so sick of seeing titles like Real Women Don't Wear Size 2. Omg. Size 2 women aren't real women or something? 8 hours ago
- Happy Friday! Have a deadline, and a meeting after work. Then more deadlines for the other job. ;) #friday 1 day ago
- a weird week. Honestly, can't say I'm not bothered just a bit, like the balance of my world is off. Stressed? Nah, I'm tougher than that! 2 days ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri cardigan colette crochet design fall fashion Finished FO handknit handmade handspun In progress Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids Knitting knitty knitwear korea LA lace merino pattern pink purple ravelry sewing shawl shawls socks spakal spinning spinningwheel Sweater twistcollective vest WIPs wool yarn