Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- He's lactose intolerant but never had this type of reaction. Thinking about elimination diet since I never had luck w blood tests. 13 hours ago
- Husband has been having weird allergic reactions these days. Possible suspects: almond and/or dairy. 14 hours ago
- Breakfast & movie with hubby. #sundaymorning #tustinmarketplace 14 hours ago
- Voluneering at a Naturalization legal clinic today. #chineseculturalcenter #irvine 1 day ago
- Big women need to be included in the fashion world yes. But don't turn it around and start badmouthing thin women either. Its JUST AS BAD. 1 day ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri cardigan colette crochet design fall fashion Finished FO handknit handmade handspun In progress Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids Knitting knitty knitwear korea LA lace merino pattern pink purple ravelry sewing shawl shawls socks spakal spinning spinningwheel Sweater twistcollective vest WIPs wool yarn