I’m currently working on Yarn Chef’s 60% Merino/40% Bamboo fiber right now. The colors are gorgeous and bamboo is really pleasant to spin. I’m going to make this a 2-ply lace weight yarn for a shawlette. Question: when your flyer only came with one set/side of hooks, is there any way I can wind the yarn onto the bobbin more evenly? I decided to not get a WW for my Kiwi and instead just save the money for a Matchless later. Perhaps I should get a sliding hook flyer that was made for Kiwi 2?
- Cups for me and hubby from Target. #family #Christmas #love #monogram #mugs #home instagram.com/p/hwmdr9Mvk0/ 1 day ago
- Sore throat! Time to make cough drop tea and take more vitaminC! 2 days ago
- RT @nikiblack: Legal industry loses jobs for second month in a row buff.ly/1gSydsU (ABA Journal) 2 days ago
- @CheekyTart I think people should be allowed to hibernate when it's subzero outside.. 2 days ago
- #thiscantbehappening #winter #cold #irvine #California instagram.com/p/hqmybZsvl0/ 3 days ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri bar exam Berroco california cardigan colette colettepatterns crochet design designs diminishing rib cardigan downton abbey dress fall fashion fiber Finished FO gentleteresa giveaway handknit handmade handspun In progress interweave Interweave Knits Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids kiwi Knitting knitty knitwear korea korean LA lace lady mary law merino moving pattern petitepurls pink purple ravelry roving sewing shawl shawls shopping socks spakal spinning spinningwheel summer Superwash Sweater tdf2013 tnna tourdefleece travel trip tunic twistcollective vest wedding WIPs wool yarn