I’m currently working on Yarn Chef’s 60% Merino/40% Bamboo fiber right now. The colors are gorgeous and bamboo is really pleasant to spin. I’m going to make this a 2-ply lace weight yarn for a shawlette. Question: when your flyer only came with one set/side of hooks, is there any way I can wind the yarn onto the bobbin more evenly? I decided to not get a WW for my Kiwi and instead just save the money for a Matchless later. Perhaps I should get a sliding hook flyer that was made for Kiwi 2?
- RT @metrolinkdiary: Bring back 10-trip RT @californiakarl: @Metrolink I should also note, I only use the train 1-2 days a week, and not alw… 14 hours ago
- Ooot! Any plans for the long weekend? It's gorgeous today! http://t.co/ygVZj4NYJZ 22 hours ago
- @knitlikecrazy awww but at least the flowers are pretty~~♡ 1 day ago
- @saraicat that is GORGEOUS 2 days ago
- Poor thing... RT @KTLA: Hungry Bear Raids Trash Cans in Arcadia Neighborhood bit.ly/16NXmCQ http://t.co/chbxzyajFJ 3 days ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri cardigan colette crochet design fall fashion Finished FO handknit handmade handspun In progress Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids Knitting knitty knitwear korea LA lace merino pattern pink purple ravelry sewing shawl shawls socks spakal spinning spinningwheel Sweater twistcollective vest WIPs wool yarn