Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- Cups for me and hubby from Target. #family #Christmas #love #monogram #mugs #home instagram.com/p/hwmdr9Mvk0/ 16 hours ago
- Sore throat! Time to make cough drop tea and take more vitaminC! 1 day ago
- RT @nikiblack: Legal industry loses jobs for second month in a row buff.ly/1gSydsU (ABA Journal) 1 day ago
- @CheekyTart I think people should be allowed to hibernate when it's subzero outside.. 2 days ago
- #thiscantbehappening #winter #cold #irvine #California instagram.com/p/hqmybZsvl0/ 3 days ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri bar exam Berroco california cardigan colette colettepatterns crochet design designs diminishing rib cardigan downton abbey dress fall fashion fiber Finished FO gentleteresa giveaway handknit handmade handspun In progress interweave Interweave Knits Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids kiwi Knitting knitty knitwear korea korean LA lace lady mary law merino moving pattern petitepurls pink purple ravelry roving sewing shawl shawls shopping socks spakal spinning spinningwheel summer Superwash Sweater tdf2013 tnna tourdefleece travel trip tunic twistcollective vest wedding WIPs wool yarn