Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- O haha nvmd not that early. Its on time but I got so used to them running late... har har har...... #Metrolink 1 hour ago
- Whoa the train is actually early today. Whaaaa?! #Metrolink #5minearly 1 hour ago
- Very excited about all the new movies coming out ;) #weekend 1 hour ago
- Good morning! Actually, this is all I actually feel like doing...... ((Chihuhahua sleeping)) http://t.co/8j3BR7eumU 1 hour ago
- O and candy used to have a severely dry & crusty nose even after the nose butter but now its almost smooth and back to her normal color! 9 hours ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri cardigan colette crochet design fall fashion Finished FO handknit handmade handspun In progress Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids Knitting knitty knitwear korea LA lace merino pattern pink purple ravelry sewing shawl shawls socks spakal spinning spinningwheel Sweater twistcollective vest WIPs wool yarn