Last month, the Kiwi group on Ravelry organized a fiber swap! This is what I got! I love the cute crochet amigurumi, and the smart little gauge ruler. And the fiber! Looks super yummy! It’s blue faced leiscester, 3.5oz. I can’t wait to spin it into socks.
- @saraicat that is GORGEOUS 11 hours ago
- Poor thing... RT @KTLA: Hungry Bear Raids Trash Cans in Arcadia Neighborhood bit.ly/16NXmCQ http://t.co/chbxzyajFJ 19 hours ago
- Lovely morning. Went to bed late last night after the ballet class & cooking for doggies for the wk. Zzz on the train now. 21 hours ago
- RT @NYLONJAPAN: MIUMIUの2013秋冬コレクション。ポルカドットにストライプの組み合わせが絶妙♪ instagram.com/p/ZnIURySscO/ 21 hours ago
- RT @JackNoyesKNBC: Prosecutors to retry 5 former Bell city officials already convicted of misappropriating public funds by collecting huge… 1 day ago
my.Tagsandover ashford barbri cardigan colette crochet design fall fashion Finished FO handknit handmade handspun In progress Jacket JDKnitter JDknitterHoliday2010 jeanchung jeanchungdesigns kids Knitting knitty knitwear korea LA lace merino pattern pink purple ravelry sewing shawl shawls socks spakal spinning spinningwheel Sweater twistcollective vest WIPs wool yarn